Unique characteristics for the year 2013 The Chevrolet Traverse begins at little over $31,000 and provides a significant amount of room in addition to a high level of luxury for the money. The Chevrolet Traverse stands out from the crowd of minivans on the market with its daring appearance that is reminiscent of an SUV, all without sacrificing too much cargo space inside.
- 1 How much should I pay for a 2013 Chevy Traverse?
- 2 What is the value of a 2012 Chevy Traverse?
- 3 Is the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse a good car for families?
- 4 How many rows of seats does a 2013 Chevy Traverse have?
- 5 What is the Blue Book value on a 2013 Chevy?
- 6 How many miles does a 2013 Chevy Traverse last?
- 7 How much is a Chevy Traverse worth?
- 8 How many miles do traverse last?
- 9 What is the average price for a 2013 Chevy Silverado?
- 10 What is a 2013 Silverado Crew Cab worth?
- 11 What problems do Chevy Traverse have?
- 12 Does the Chevy Traverse hold its value?
- 13 Is Chevy Traverse a reliable car?
- 14 Is Chevy Traverse being discontinued?
- 15 Which is better Traverse or Acadia?
- 16 What is the difference between the Traverse LS and LT?
- 17 Does the Chevy Traverse have transmission problems?
- 18 How long will a Chevy engine last?
- 19 What year did Chevy Traverse come out?
How much should I pay for a 2013 Chevy Traverse?
The graphics are crisp, and navigating the system is simple. The price of a used 2013 Chevrolet Traverse can range anywhere from around $15,500 to approximately $23,200 on average. Your final cost will be determined by factors such as the car’s mileage, its location, its features, and its condition. Do you want to sell or trade in your present vehicle?
What is the value of a 2012 Chevy Traverse?
The worth of a pre-owned 2012 Chevrolet Traverse may range anywhere from $3,870 to $13,069 depending on factors such as the vehicle’s condition, its mileage, and the options it comes equipped with. Receive a free evaluation right here. Is the 2012 Chevrolet Traverse a reliable automobile?
Is the 2013 Chevrolet Traverse a good car for families?
- This vehicle took home the honor for being the best three-row midsize SUV for families in 2013.
- The Chevrolet Traverse now has a score of 8.4 out of 10, which is based on our examination of 55 pieces of research and data components from a variety of sources.
- This number was arrived at after considering all of the information.
Is the Used 2013 Chevrolet Traverse a Reliable Sport-Utility Vehicle?
How many rows of seats does a 2013 Chevy Traverse have?
Interior of a pre-owned 2013 Chevrolet Traverse. The Chevrolet Traverse from 2013 comes with three rows of seats that can be arranged in a variety of ways to accommodate seven or eight passengers. In the cheaper trims, the second row consists of a bench that is three across. The second-row captain’s seats seen on the LTZ come standard but are an an option on the mid-tier vehicles.
What is the Blue Book value on a 2013 Chevy?
Cost of Used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cabs and Their Variants The base price of an LT Regular Cab is closer to $29,000, while the most expensive configuration of an LTZ Crew Cab with all of the available extras can reach up to $50,000.
How many miles does a 2013 Chevy Traverse last?
The Chevrolet Traverse has a good life expectancy of 200,000 miles; however, the lifetime of each individual vehicle may differ depending on the owner. If it is carefully cared for, properly maintained, and driven smoothly during its lifetime, the Chevrolet Traverse should last around 13.5 years, based on the typical yearly mileage of 15,000 miles travelled by its owners.
How much is a Chevy Traverse worth?
2021 Chevrolet Traverse Value – $28,274-$54,152 | Edmunds.
How many miles do traverse last?
The longevity of a Chevy Traverse is measured in the range of 230 000 and 250 000 miles on average. In the course of a year, a Traverse will require unplanned repairs around 0.43 times, with the severity of the problem having an 18% probability of being very serious. In addition, the annual maintenance and repair expenditures for a Chevy Traverse are typically estimated to be $656.
What is the average price for a 2013 Chevy Silverado?
A used 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 may be purchased for anywhere from $15,700 for the base WT model all the way up to $27,900 for the LTZ variant.
What is a 2013 Silverado Crew Cab worth?
Prices at Retail Outlets for the 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|LS Crew Cab 4WD||$37,015||$20,847|
|LS Crew Cab RWD||$33,540||$18,848|
|Work Truck 4WD||$27,530||$18,628|
|Work Truck RWD||$23,590||$16,258|
What problems do Chevy Traverse have?
- The following is a list of some of the most prevalent problems with the Chevrolet Traverse: Brake Noise. Unusual noise while applying the brakes is a typical complaint with 2020 Chevrolet Traverses
- Transmission Failure.
- Move to the Parking Lot Message
- A/C Issues.
- Air Bag Problems.
- Engine Issues.
- Failure of the Timing Chain
- Taking Charge of Matters
Does the Chevy Traverse hold its value?
- After five years, the resale value of a Chevrolet Traverse will be $17,953; this is a loss in value equivalent to 56 percent.
- The following graphic presents a projection of the asset’s declining value over the next decade.
- These findings are based on cars driven an average of 12,000 miles per year when in good condition.
It also presumes that the retail price of the item when it was brand new was $40,811.
Is Chevy Traverse a reliable car?
- The reliability rating for the Chevrolet Traverse is just 3.0 out of 5.0, which places it 22nd out of 26 for the category of midsize SUVs.
- Because the yearly average cost of repairs is $656, this indicates that the overall ownership expenses are around average.
- Although the frequency of repairs is about average, when problems do occur, they are more likely to be serious than they are with other models.
Is Chevy Traverse being discontinued?
We anticipate that the current, second-generation Chevrolet Traverse will continue to be manufactured for at least the 2022, 2023, and most likely the 2024 model years. We also anticipate that an all-new, next-generation Chevrolet Traverse will debut sometime around the 2024 model year.
Which is better Traverse or Acadia?
When comparing the Chevy Traverse with the 2022 GMC Acadia, it is clear that the Chevy Traverse is the superior choice due to its standard V6 engine. This V6 engine not only provides a better horsepower output, but also a greater torque output. The basic engine in the Acadia is a 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder, which isn’t nearly enough power to compete with other engines.
What is the difference between the Traverse LS and LT?
While the Traverse LT can seat up to seven people, the larger LS model can accommodate up to eight passengers. You have the option of selecting between fabric or leather seating for your Traverse LT, and it all depends on the package you go with. The Chevy Traverse LS comes equipped with the standard number of seats.
Does the Chevy Traverse have transmission problems?
- There are a lot of issues with the Chevy Traverse, particularly with the first-generation cars.
- These issues can make owning one of these vehicles difficult for you.
- They have a number of different problems with the engine, the steering, and the gearbox.
In some automobiles, it is possible to experience a total failure of the gearbox, and you also run the risk of the power steering giving out on you.
How long will a Chevy engine last?
How long do Chevy engines typically remain reliable? If they are cared for and kept in good condition, Chevy engines typically have a lifespan of between 200,000 and 300,000 kilometers. To put it another way, if they are cared for and maintained correctly, these engines should live somewhere between 13 and 20 years.
What year did Chevy Traverse come out?
Changes have been made to the design of this Chevy crossover vehicle ever since the first versions of the Traverse were presented to the public in the year 2009.